The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • *inhales deeply*
  • HEE HEE HEE
  • lalala
  • Robbed
  • Gift From The Mail
  • You See There Got, Got.
  • friendster horoscope for the day
  • Harmful Morning
  • oh.my.god.
  • *disgusted*
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Tuesday, May 24, 2005

    Auntie, Yi Bei Kopi-Peng!

    (translates: a cup of iced coffee)

    Today was insane. I was indulged in picking on my classmate, it got so hysterical. It wasn't helping when the others were on my side, calling her an "irritant" (*grin zhe ya*)and just providing me with peer support. HA. Had such a blast. I was in such a mood to annoy her!

    Anyway, I never knew how often people checked their friendster. (I know I do that a lot, but I didn't know the others do that too.) So one person asked me about the picture with Shan, and it went about. Bren started telling a few, and soon it speculated until it got out of hand. lol and some people happily wrote on the board how much I love Shan and everything. Super exaggerated. And they started acting like I hooked up with him, or he's my husband or something. GEEEEEEEEE. I just had a picture with him, and embarrassed myself. That's the end of the story! :p

    And some people told me, 7 years of age gap isn't all that. It can still be worked out. HAHAHA. These people crack me up. No wonder I'm surviving my Sec4 years. :p So hilarious. Few said we do look like a couple, judging the picture on my cellphone. Bren refuses to admit that. HA. It was hilarious.

    During lunch, Bren decided to order Kopi-Peng. (Wow, so phenomenal now.) I swear I had no clue what that was. I know (duh) it's related to coffee but weeeeell. Now I do know, and the coffeeshop near our school which serves that drink is faaaab. :p It rubbed off us really well too. We were hyper for this period of time. Then we were exhausted, but our bodily functions were still carried out fine. Just that deeeeep inside you know you're exhausted. Felt like the living dead.

    Then it got worse, and we started having uncontrollable fits of laughter. Or giggles. We wouldn't stop laughing. I started tearing but I still couldn't stop laughing. It was terrifying, I swear!

    Later on, it was all good. Returned to normal. Or maybe worse, cos I ended up bullying picking on my classmate even more. :p We went to Parkway to get some stuff for Carnival Day (on Thursday). We'd be hosting old folks, so we were getting food stuff for them as souvenirs. And she decided to throw in a box of raisins into the trolley we were pushing.

    I: Your box of raisins are such an eyesore.
    She: You know what's an eyesore? Your picture on your phone.

    That was the funniest thing I've heard all day. :p So anyway I conclude that caffeine has huge impacts on me. And I still have my bottle of mocha lying in the fridge. That I shall save for another day. I've had enough coffee for the day.

    Anyway on Saturday I was watching X2 on HBO, and asking my cousin tons of questions about the show cos I didn't understand it.
    She: How did you understand shows like Matrix and all?
    I: I didn't watch Matrix.
    She: Oh right.

    And the other day I had a casual conversation with my bro.
    He: ... yoda ...
    I: Who's yoda?
    He: *astonished* You don't know who's yoda?!?!
    I: A character in star wars?
    He: Oh my god where are you from?
    I: I don't watch Lord of the Rings either.
    He: You think you're from third world country, is it?
    I: And I haven't read Da Vinci Code.
    He: Oh my god. You think you live in Afghanistan, next to Osama, is it?

    LOL

    (P/S: If you noticed, I only name people who read my blog. I don't wanna end up sued when the rest finds out. lol)

    7 Comments:

    At Tue May 24, 10:26:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    -points at your last comment.

    am i supposed to be honoured? haha. AND, you sure you not hooked on Shan? thou i gave you all the "peer support" you need, this, I DO NOT AGREE. (:

    zheya

     
    At Tue May 24, 10:54:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    u live in a third world country. *nods*

    lol

     
    At Tue May 24, 11:56:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    *ding* (signs of a bright idea) I SHALL GO WORK IN A COFFEESHOP AFTER As!!! hohohohoho!

     
    At Wed May 25, 08:16:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    oooooooooiiiiiiiii. i know he's gorgeous and all, and i want him to win. that's allllll. :p

    and nah, i'm more honoured you're reading this. AWWW LOL

    shut up seige

    yaaay minggie tell me where. then i can go kop food or drinks from you.

     
    At Wed May 25, 04:41:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh.my.god. you've never watched matrix, LOTR n just watched X2? they're like the greatest shows of all time! Legendary & iconic movies! of all people! you? n you don't know who yoda is n haven't read the da vinci code? *faints*
    -elise

     
    At Wed May 25, 11:37:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger jean said...

    anna! me too din watch LOTR n matrix LOL. i only caught starwars 2 n i dun understand anything abt it!

    and oh, shan's out.... :X

     
    At Thu May 26, 08:02:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    bless! thanks mainey!

    *grin elise* don't make me insult LOTR again. hahahaa

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home