The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Aftermath
  • Shan Wee
  • Auntie, Yi Bei Kopi-Peng!
  • *inhales deeply*
  • HEE HEE HEE
  • lalala
  • Robbed
  • Gift From The Mail
  • You See There Got, Got.
  • friendster horoscope for the day
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Monday, May 30, 2005

    Conquering the Island

    tee hee hee

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Thanks, Melv!
    You're welcome, Shan!

    Was out today, anyway. I can't believe I actually did bother to travel from Tampines (2nd stop from the East) to Boon Lay (extreme end of the West). I can't believe it. God, I'm so bored of travelling. But it was fun to meet my friend up :) I'm actually exhausted. Lol it was considered a pretty inactive day. I blame it on the travelling, so sue me. :p

    Anyway on my way there, I got so bored I started drumming the seats of the train, and this woman looked at me, annoyed. I should've taken a picture of that expression on her face. Heh. Okay, I sound way annoying. It wasn't very obvious drumming, but she was two seats away from me, so I suppose it was audible. Or maybe the seats were vibrating a little. Hell, it was Clementi, Dover that area when the train was getting deserted.

    I am SO glad I brought my mp3 player along, or I'd die of boredom, I swear. Blasting Reel Big Fish, Save Ferris, Blink182, McFly, ooh it was fun. :p

    Okay, I swear I'm tired.

    Watched an episode of Whose Line Is It Anyway (yea downloaded it) last night. Boy, cracked me up so badly. I now know what show to catch when I'm down! *beam*

    Anyway, when I was back in Tampines (home sweet home!), saw some... buskers. No, I wouldn't call them buskers. They were performing for charity. Or to raise money for some organisation of theirs or something. Basically people, thick paint, freeze. Supposedly acting as statues? Boy, were they good! Quite common to see them in Tampines, but usually I'm with others and they'd drag me away once they see me taking out my cellphone about to take a picture. :p

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Not to forget some bummers kept walking past me. HELLO, what do you think I'm doing with my cellphone flipped open, aimming at them so obviously, not in an angle where one has it to sms. DOH. Several times, people just walk past me. And because I have terrible photography skills, they always end up with the passers-by faces on it. Ugh

    So anyway, it was a beautiful evening. Check out the orange streaks in the sky.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    I'm such a sucker for gorgeous sceneries, views and skies.

    =========

    Ming Li made me do this.

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Interested? Contact minggie! Bring your friends along! She's playing 3 songs and page turning for 2, so you get to see her a total of 5 times. Isn't that awesome! Quick get your tickets now!

    2 Comments:

    At Tue May 31, 03:33:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    you were? were ya at jurong point at any point in time? :p

     
    At Tue May 31, 06:50:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh man i didn't expect everyone to put in the page turning bits into the advert. -hides in a hole- thanks anyway! haha

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home