The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • From This Moment...
  • How Small Is Singapore?
  • Last Night
  • The Wedding
  • Movie Talk
  • Immature Bickering We Seek Thrill In
  • Gran
  • My Cousin's Getting Married!
  • The Progress
  • Fun Fun Fun!
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Monday, June 20, 2005

    My Achievement

    Song: 3 Doors Down - Here By Me

    Oh god, finally I've completed re-studying Chemistry, doing all the bloody papers. I did ALL the freaking papers. All the mole concept worksheets, stoichiometry worksheets, QA worksheets, cedar girls' paper, previous year's prelim papers, oh god I can't believe it. I did those which my chem teacher went through but I didn't do, etc etc. I cannot believe it.

    Of course I can't remember all my facts yet, so revision will come later. Oh god I still can't believe I completed it. :p such a huge bulk of the work left undone is cleared. WHEW.

    I still have the Bio essay questions glaring at me, but I'll attempt not to panic and go on to Physics first. I want to complete all sciences, then go on to humanities, finally maths, then go back to the sciences again. No prizes for guessing which I'm most worried for. :p

    Fuck, I just realised I've only 7 days left. Okay deep breaths, don't panic. You can do this.

    I WANT TO GO OUT. *cries*

    mum: when're you exams?
    me: err uhh next week?
    mum: oh. you're not going out anymore.

    Little does she know I have plans. *scheming smile* :P

    Alright *sigh* back to the studying, or my plans would fall through.

    Anyway for some reason I keep thinking it's already 5ish near 6 now. Biological clock slightly screwed just because I woke up earlier than the usual 10-ish 11, the past weekend, to jog. *sparkle*

    And then, I had this huge packet of kitkats.

    Whatever :p Study study study. Oh I hate studying. Maybe I should psycho myself. No I don't hate studying. I don't, I don't. I do NOT hate studying. Rar. I've gone insane.

    5 Comments:

    At Mon Jun 20, 04:30:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    boo! wow. chem all done. hmm. i think i'm not going to touch the rest of my homwork for the time being. i'll stick to trying to finsh the revision first.

    i mean, the first week is for the CAs. so no lessons. and that means, no homework going to be collected! (: i'll just try to use the weekend after the CAs to rush thru the homework. (:

    may my plan succeed. haha. happy mugging.

    -zheya

     
    At Mon Jun 20, 05:37:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger elise said...

    wow u finished chem? i've only just started on each of the subjects. there's no time! haha but i can't get off the comp!

     
    At Mon Jun 20, 05:48:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    haha zheya, but some of them they might wanna collect right? like chinese?

    elise, i've ONLY started on chem... so...

     
    At Mon Jun 20, 09:05:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    u have plans?

    i'm gonna tell.


    AS IF. :)

     
    At Mon Jun 20, 10:13:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    bwahaha oh sweetie you know the chocolates i was telling you i was gonna get for you?

    LOL

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home