The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • My IQ
  • My Achievement
  • From This Moment...
  • How Small Is Singapore?
  • Last Night
  • The Wedding
  • Movie Talk
  • Immature Bickering We Seek Thrill In
  • Gran
  • My Cousin's Getting Married!
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Wednesday, June 22, 2005

    Incoherency

    song: a1 - Nothing But Trouble

    [been listening to bosson and a1. Oh the bloody good ol' times. sniff. I'm getting slightly nostalgic.]

    aaaanyway, *beam* My aunt called my gran to tell her I looked fab in one of those pictures we took during my cousin's wedding tea ceremony. *sparkle* The one I took with the bride and all her friends. Whee. that made me very happy. :p Considering I was rather... shabbily cladded that day.

    But I remember having a bad hair day. Hmm. But if she called specially to say that... it shouldn't be too bad then.

    Can't wait to see the photos!

    And then my mummy told me I look pale today. Hmm. She thinks it's my lack of exercise. I just went jogging two mornings ago, mummy! *raise eyebrow* and I should be fine. Maybe it's the lack of ice cream in my daily dosage. lol

    And I'm feeling it. I'm gonna be depressed for the next few days because I know the end is near. The holiday spirit's already ceasing. Block CAs are coming to devour me in 5 days.

    I'll just say my farewell now, in case I don't come back after 5 days. In case something mighty bad happens. In case I jump off the roof even before the holidays end.

    Oh maybe I should write a will. Hmm. The money should go to...

    Wait a second. I should go shopping with the money before I do all that foolish stuff. Doh *thwaps self* So stupid of me.

    On a lighter and less insane note, I'm going out in about 4 hours *hop* I'm so sick of all the physics I've been trying to absorb. Ugh. Must start on Bio tomorrow.

    11 Comments:

    At Wed Jun 22, 01:07:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger elise said...

    Shopping away all your money? So you. I pity your kids, they won't get money as an inheritance. They'll probably inherit loads of clothes and cds instead. If you're gonna jump off a roof, tell me, i'll do it with you. Hmm... Orchard would be a cool place to die. Oh n i thought the past tense of 'clad' is 'clad'?

     
    At Wed Jun 22, 02:24:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haha...i so agree with u! bahs!

    the pprs on the first two days? basically SCREWED! can't exactly think of a right word u see..haha

    craps. i'm getting migrains from studying? argh! i hate plants chapters. they are soooooooo freaking dead dead dead!

    and oh! im thoroughly SICK of studying nutrition AND digestion! gosh! stupid chapters...........

    darn it. i have 5 more days to finish everything! gosh...at LEAST we have wed all to ourselves ehs? consider us lucky den. that'll be mugging physics and chem day! hahahaha.

    sharon.

     
    At Wed Jun 22, 02:52:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    elise, you're so eviil. how can it be 'so me'? :p i'm normally quite nice. hahhahaha. at least they get to sell my cds to cash converters or something and gain back money. see, it's valuable treasure i'm leaving behind. :P clothes they can re-wear. maybe by then it'll be the retro look. bwahaha.

    orchard eh. hmm. we'll consider that. :p is the past tense 'clad'? oops i have no clue.

    sharon, why's everyone mugging bio already!! *PANIC* i haven't yet!! slooow downnn waaaait for meeee! :P i haven't touched all that disgustingly long and starchy chapters. ugh.

    WE ARE ALL SO SCREWED! lol

     
    At Wed Jun 22, 02:59:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger elise said...

    muahaha... retro? okayyy... ooh jumping off the top of heeren would be cool.

     
    At Wed Jun 22, 03:00:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    please. i noe ppl who have FINISHED! yes...finished EVERYTHING! sheesh.

    after the first wk of extended studies...i have been slacking..basically not studying. then here comes the block cas in 5 days..crap!

    oh and i heard from rachel. esther yap started studying everything FIVE WEEKS before! so she finished everything. and prob yiwei too. goodness. how did they manage it?! i have absolutely no idea.

    cos i sure was doing nth the past 2 wks! rar..

    sharon.

     
    At Wed Jun 22, 05:47:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ello!. wah lao. you can go shopping.. so good..
    esther..

     
    At Wed Jun 22, 06:31:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    when u're jumping, give me a call. whaddya know? we cant be bron together, but we'd die together! :P

    lol dont.be.stupid. u're too awesome to do that, rmb? lol

     
    At Thu Jun 23, 09:02:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    elise, heeren? i was thinking paragon since we can't shop there, we die there. :p

    sharon, omg i didn't know that. certainly didn't know that. and you just told me. *panic attack* how the heck do they do that! i don't have that sorta discipline! i've been slacking toooooo.

    esther, didn't go shopping. just caught a movie :)

    seige, *grin* good point. i'm awesome. LOL

     
    At Thu Jun 23, 01:09:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yeah neither do i have that kinda discipline..haha...it just gets the better of me. i normally study as and when i feel like it. but kinda impossible right now. esp when i totally do not feel like studying AT ALL. and there's FIVE MORE DAYS to finish everything up! hahaha. and i still have no idea wad im doing here online..got sick of studying bio basically. wad's new anyways? hehs

     
    At Thu Jun 23, 01:09:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh btw...that was me. sharon. haha forgot to leave name. sorry! hehs.

     
    At Thu Jun 23, 01:32:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    hahaha i've just started and i'm already bored of bio. HEEELP. :p

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home