The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • The Death Schedule
  • Religion
  • Quiz
  • Fear
  • Movie Critic: A Lot Like Love
  • Incoherency
  • My IQ
  • My Achievement
  • From This Moment...
  • How Small Is Singapore?
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Tuesday, June 28, 2005

    School, Exams And Its Nonsense #6241

    song: MXPX - Responsibility

    Responsibility, what's that? *grin* This song cheers me up.

    English paper.
    What can I say? I usually rely on compositions, to be honest. They secure my marks. Comprehensions and summaries are unreliable. It was quite difficult to answer a few questions here and there. Average.

    Social Studies paper.
    First thing when I saw the theme (it was the one I studied for, the other theme we were told to study... I kinda risked it a little.) I was heaving a sigh of relief. Spoke too soon though. First question was alright, cos I started recalling most of the points. Second question is so friggin broad. And I only focused on one area. For a freaking broad question. Am I screwed or am I screwed? But I think it's alright. Fingers crossed.

    Literature Elective paper.
    Firstly, only 2 other classmates did the question I chose. First reaction from a friend who knew I chose that question, "ARE YOU MAD?!" *ponder* I was contemplating between the two questions, and the second question required a lot of comparison. I have too much details on one side, few on the other, so I decided not to risk that. The question I chose required a lot of details on sequence of events, which was probably worse now that I thought about it. I think I may have insufficient details. I kept repeating points and repeating WORDS. See the wonderful variety my vocabulary has. Fingers crossed too.

    A Maths paper.
    I thought it was alright when I was done with it? Left a 2 mark question blank. Couldn't do the sketch so figured it was alright to just leave a question alone. But when it was over, a lot of people talked about it, and I realised I may have misinterpreted some questions, or such. Confidence decreased slightly. But I didn't think it was that bad.

    Biology paper.
    One word. Goner.
    It was that bad. I had 3 marks worth of questions blank. I had the most rubbish rationalising to a lot of application questions. It wasn't about... forgetting my facts? It was about NOT KNOWING WHAT THE HECK THEY WANT. Fucking hell. Felt like I wasted so much time on so much studying and memorising and it's all gone to waste. Everytime I study friggin hard, they give stuff I don't know and don't give a crap about, that's it. I think I'll fail if I'm unlucky. Likely to get a C.

    Halfway through Bio, I was already giving up, counting the number of marks I may obtain. I think I'll pass. *nods self*

    Bloody hell. 4 more papers. I already forsee myself failing chinese, since it's essay writing and I NEVER pass a single composition so far. At least I have tomorrow off. Ugh.

    4 Comments:

    At Tue Jun 28, 05:15:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    just CAs.. like the usual tests.

    except... i look at it as a huge deal. :p

     
    At Tue Jun 28, 06:07:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger elise said...

    don't worry. doing badly is motivation for doing better in the future (what i use to comfort myself. haha)

     
    At Tue Jun 28, 10:23:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    did u find ur file??

     
    At Wed Jun 29, 10:46:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    hahaha nice way of comforting yourself. :p

    seige, havent gone to the labs to search yet. next week lor. lol

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home