The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • childhood
  • Random Monday
  • Generally Apathetic
  • Dearest Jon Jonsson...
  • *snort* studies.
  • worst day ever; god must hate me
  • the shift, finally. though temporarily.
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Thursday, April 07, 2005

    self-indulgence

    I'm so selfish, self-seeking, self-indulging, greedy, mean...

    Just because Audrey told me about her friend managing to get simple plan's autograph because her friend saw them and spoke to them. Don't get me wrong, I really don't need their autograph or am envious cos she owns a signed cd cover.

    It's just... *shrug* I've placed high hopes on being able to see them. Upclose. Any one of them. None worked out, really. That being said, we were so bloody far away from the stage. Yes, it was good since it was spacious. There was hardly anyone to get pissed off with, right at the back.

    Still, if a chase is non-existent, the next best thing would be to be near to the stage, no?

    Thing is, I did get over it. Pretty well, in fact. Only that the sudden reminder of how I missed the chase was pretty upsetting. (And no, dear I'm not blaming you AT ALL. You did try :) Mainly me on my part, really.)

    Then I realised how selfish I am. I wish my friend's friend's never got that autograph. I wish my friend's friend's friend never met them. Simply because I didn't get the chance to. Heh.

    It's one reason why my posts on their visit / gig was never justified because they DID have a fab performance. It's just... *sigh*

    14 Comments:

    At Fri Apr 08, 01:28:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thats so normal lah babe
    :P

    *taffz

     
    At Fri Apr 08, 12:54:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Christmas Elf said...

    oh come on i'm sure they'll come another time!

    usually concert tours are pretty rushed around. so just wait for a promo tour...

    p/s: xiaxue took a pic with jon jonson(however you spell it) hahahhahaha

     
    At Fri Apr 08, 02:37:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unfair melv. SO SO SO SO SO unfair. SOOOOOOOOOOO unfair. i'm gonna be the best blogger in the whole wide world and beat her and meet him!!!!!!!!

    wishful thinking on my part.

    *grin taff* we're selfish bummers!

     
    At Fri Apr 08, 04:55:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    jon jonsson! gosh

    hmm babe, sorry abt being all e way back at e concert, man. and yea, u're just feeling what someone else would. u'll get the chance to see them again, dont worry.

     
    At Fri Apr 08, 07:36:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    it's okay darling. i doubt i'll hold on very well if i remained there. my sanity would go away. and it wouldn't be due to the guys. though i suppose if we did perservere, things i'll be typing would be different. :p

    everyone says that. bah. and if they don't? anyhow, they'd better come at a good time.

     
    At Sat Apr 09, 05:37:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Lianne said...

    *ponder* they'd better come at a damn good time!

    i.e. when i'm there.

    *smirk*

    *ducks from accusations of being selfish*

    then i can introduce you to them mah! right? right?! *defensively*

     
    At Sat Apr 09, 09:43:00 am GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    umm... uhh... errr... ahh... hmm...

    i suppose. LOL

    OR you could plan your trip back without the date and i could let you know when they're coming. *sparkle* then you'd be here anyhow! *grin*

     
    At Sun Apr 10, 03:00:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Lianne said...

    haha good idea!

     
    At Sun Apr 10, 03:13:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't worry lah! I wanted to go see Avril Lavigne and at least get her autograph, but I didn't! And this guy I sorta know, got 6 autographs loh! Unreal.

     
    At Sun Apr 10, 03:53:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    diane? diane??? MAA 2003 diane??

     
    At Sun Apr 10, 05:32:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yep that's me =D

     
    At Sun Apr 10, 05:34:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    HELLOOOOOOOO DIANE!! :p

    how on earth did you find this shifted one? and it's been soooo long!!

     
    At Tue Apr 12, 09:16:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Aaaaah. I have my ways you see. Hahaah. No lah. I was reading Lianne's blog and I saw your link, so I clicked loh!

     
    At Wed Apr 13, 04:04:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    ohhhhhhhhhhh *grin* cool beans.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home