The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Generally Apathetic
  • Dearest Jon Jonsson...
  • *snort* studies.
  • worst day ever; god must hate me
  • the shift, finally. though temporarily.
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Monday, April 04, 2005

    Random Monday

    Oh. The pope passed away. I heard something on the radio news that mentioned his body being transported to a certain area for public viewing before the funeral.

    Okay, now. Public viewing?

    Oh thank goodness I'm no big deal. I certainly don't want my body to be viewed in public after I leave this world. Wouldn't the people want him to be left undisturbed? And who in the right mind wants to see that stone cold, stiff, restless, soul-less body? Even if that person was a respectable being? Puzzling.

    That aside, I absolutely loved the weather today. It poured and poured, chilly gusts of wind blowing. Wonderful! :) Basically when there's such weather, I think about how much i resented the humid weather, hence being able to appreciate the weather.

    I was truly amused though, when my classmate was freezing, she suddenly said to me. "What happened to the global warming?" *blink*

    Though *cough* my chemistry textbook says, in equatorial regions, it's supposed to pour even more, when there's global warming. Proves I've been studying for the Chemistry test tomorrow! *beam*

    That's until I lost my motivation to. And began hopping around in search for chocolates. Let's see what I've gobbled down. A white chocolate Kitkat bar, a choclair sweet, 2 small cadbury bars... I WANT MORE! *chants* I want more! I want more! And when I told my friend about my chocolate frenzy, he informed me that chocolates stimulate same sensations as orgasm for females. *blink* Can't wait for the weekend again. Heh.

    [Edit: 8.32pm]
    I just had chocolate ice cream, from the lovely ice cream man who was ringing the bell downstairs. *beam* My bro and i beat this 2 kids who were rushing for the ice cream since their money source, ie their dad, was strolling way behind us. Thus, we got our ice cream first. HEH. Yes, I'll worry about going on a diet later. Tralalala..
    [/Edit]

    6 Comments:

    At Mon Apr 04, 09:46:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    ooh chocolates. havent touched that for a while. i want chocolates!

     
    At Tue Apr 05, 04:42:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Lianne said...

    well... i suppose it does give you a chance to pay your respects, if it is someone you love/respect. and for many of those people, he is/was the spokesperson for god, on earth.

    personally, it helped me when.. well, you know. it kind of.. i don't know. some people prefer not to, and to remember the person as they were.

     
    At Tue Apr 05, 07:33:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    *grin seige* sorry i had half the amt of cadbury chocs you had. :p

    i suppose it does, but that would be done at a funeral, wouldn't it? so i don't suppose there would be a need for it to be 'exhibited' in public... i really wouldn't know actually. just seemed kind of strange to me.

    and, sorry dear didn't mean to rake up the bad memories. *hugs* now i feel bad.

     
    At Wed Apr 06, 01:38:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Lianne said...

    haha. it's okay dear! *laugh* how on earth would you have known? :p

    i guess all those millions of people wouldn't fit anywhere for the funeral. :)

    i want chocolate. :(

     
    At Wed Apr 06, 04:10:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahaha.
    im worse off.
    what pope ah!
    *runs*
    -marc

     
    At Thu Apr 07, 06:24:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    true. i think it's better if only his kins and people he's close to (friends etc) view his body at his funeral. but since he's 'father' to everyone, well okay i'm arguing against my point. :p

    and there's no way i could send chocolates over could i? :p

    LOL, marc!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home