The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • *snort* studies.
  • worst day ever; god must hate me
  • the shift, finally. though temporarily.
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Saturday, April 02, 2005

    Dearest Jon Jonsson...

    With all due respect, I think your presence was slightly inappropriate for the lowly thought of Miss Singapore Universe 2005. Your physical attraction has driven all viewers attention away from the contestants, making it difficult to concentrate, and to start perspiring profusely. You make our very first Singapore Idol, Taufik Batisah, pale in comparison. Your presence made my heart skip a beat. Your exotic looks and tender touch, along with a masculine bod makes everybody melt inside and go weak in the knees.

    Frankly, I thought nothing of Manhunt. I never followed the reality TV show, neither was I aware of your existence, until the day the results of the 'hunt' was published on the newspapers with an excellent picture of you. I then knew what I had missed, and deeply regretted it.

    On a lighter note, I cannot believe you have been around in Singapore for that long and I have yet to spot you in the streets. I sincerely hope I would see you around, somewhere, somehow. When there is a will, there is a way. I wish to personally ask for your number so we could hang out sometime. Or you could have mine, if you asked.

    Buckets full of love,
    Annabelle xxx

    P/S: I hope you actually found time to google your name and find this piece lingering on the net, and decide to pop over. You could always email me ways to find you too, I would have no complaints!

    8 Comments:

    At Sun Apr 03, 03:46:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Christmas Elf said...

    wow! daydreaming...........

     
    At Sun Apr 03, 07:07:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    *laugh* heeeey. *makes a face* a person without dreams would pursue nothing and fail!

    right. :p

     
    At Mon Apr 04, 01:19:00 am GMT+8, Blogger adora said...

    my goodness!!! *raises eyebrows*

     
    At Mon Apr 04, 07:27:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    whaaaat? *innocent*

     
    At Mon Apr 04, 09:49:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    jon jonsson.

    *turns on the air con*

    too hot.

     
    At Tue Apr 05, 03:38:00 pm GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    u didn't watch manhunt! how could u! i feel betrayed...
    -elise

     
    At Wed Apr 06, 06:36:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger The Christmas Elf said...

    and i heard he's leaving for the US in 2 weeks time...

     
    At Thu Apr 07, 06:26:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    *beam seige* you're one of the verry few who has the same reaction as me. apparently. even after i asked a couple of my classmates. how saddening!

    *innocent* sorry elise! i said i regret not watching it! *nod me*

    melv, I KNOW. *SNIFF* i should go raid all hotspots soon. :p

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home