The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Random Monday
  • Generally Apathetic
  • Dearest Jon Jonsson...
  • *snort* studies.
  • worst day ever; god must hate me
  • the shift, finally. though temporarily.
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Tuesday, April 05, 2005

    childhood

    My cousin and I had this conversation today about which concerned Jojo who's 14? And seemingly dressing and acting like a 20 year old.

    And my cousin, my brother and I agreed that it's such a waste that some people have pretty wasted and deprived childhood. Who doesn't enjoy growing up listening to boybands and then-music legends like michael jackson, take that, beatles, a1 *giggle*. Who doesn't enjoy watching those sort of meaningless cartoon that basically has the same sequence to it every episode, like Tellytubbies, Power Rangers, Barney & Friends? LOL.

    And, all the barbie dolls, pushing them in prams, playing with faulty or toy telephones. Making up with fake pearl necklaces? Showing off to the world your lovely imitation kungfu skills after watching a Jackie Chan film. All the "I don't friend you" immature, silly, yet hilarious things to look back on.

    Isn't it so sad Jojo has only her music career to look back on? Dancing with her backup singers, recording her album, not even going through proper schooling? Spongebob squarepants? No?

    All that being said, bottomline is that I'm glad I went through the normal way. Heh. She could've been like Billy Gilman. Act her age! Pah.

    Anyhow, I had a pretty bad day. Everything sucked. (It's been a bad day... please don't take a picture... It's been a bad day... *hums*) Because I figured it couldn't get any worse, I tried to endure the lonnngggg practical periods, and Chemistry turned out hilarious. My lab partner and I are probably the worst at practicals. Either that or slowest. And our results, or MY results seem to be pretty... off. As so, I quote my teacher. :P But we ended up laughing at one another till our tummy ached it was really all quite funny. And one other friend ended up waiting for us, keeping our apparatus for us, and I took for granted she was gonna wash them for us. *cough* I was telling her which is clean and which isn't. And she gave me that glare, and I was like, Oh nevermind *takes it from her and washes it* and then she wouldn't stop laughing. She kept saying we're really funny and all.

    As much as I didn't see how funny I am, I like being told I'm funny. :p Anyhow, SHE was really funny. Just laughed my way out of school, really. Very amusing. And we were saying if such situations occur during our O's practicals, we're SO screwed. :p

    6 Comments:

    At Wed Apr 06, 04:12:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    they have money, i dont =(
    childhood.
    boohoohoos.
    -Marc

     
    At Wed Apr 06, 04:15:00 am GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    AND BILLY GILMAN!
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!
    i miss him lah!
    when's he album coming out.
    -Marc(again)
    its 4.14am on a wed morning in small town pasir ris.

     
    At Thu Apr 07, 11:27:00 am GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    sounds pretty sad doesnt it? tho i'm sure she has fun and enjoys it now, i would pretty much regret a little when i'm older, if i were her.

    yes, and billy gilman. he broke his voice right? lol. i wanna check out his album too! (tho i doubt they'll import it here anymore lol)

     
    At Thu Apr 07, 06:22:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    as much as we whine about how bad we're broke, etc, we don't exactly need the amount of money she earns at the moment, yes? :p we WANT but we don't NEED. *grin*

    and i know you're a huge billy gilman fan *giggle* nuthead. why on earth are you awake at that hour!

    *nod* i'd regret it quite a bit if i were her! maybe they will import it here. just pretty hard to find. hmv perhaps?

     
    At Fri Apr 08, 05:01:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger Seige said...

    lol yea maybe hmv does have it. little chances tho.

    yea we JUST WANT that amount of money but it's not THAT neccessary.

    cos if she was here, she'd be like, sec 2 or 3! who cares about making millions of dollars then?

    we only dreamt of it we didnt actually do it, did we? lol

     
    At Fri Apr 08, 07:38:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    *giggle* maybe a few years down the road. pink squares makes their debut! HAHAHA

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home