The Writer

Name:
Location: Singapore

a little thing i'm trying out, with lyrics from songs and images from the web, piecing them together to put on this page.

The current mood of annz89 at www.imood.com
StatCounter
The Links

Eye for a Guy 2
Friendster
Gmail
Photobucket
Power98
Tomorrow.sg
The Recent Past
  • Worries
  • The Sun Is Out!
  • The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow
  • Third Poem I've Ever Done.
  • Questionaire #2
  • Questionaire!
  • School, Exams And Its Nonsense #6241
  • The Death Schedule
  • Religion
  • Quiz
  • The History
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • The Credits
    Powered by Blogger

    miz graphics!

    The WeatherPixie

    idle thoughts

    ramblings, basically.

    Sunday, July 03, 2005

    Fun-Filled Saturday After A Gruelling Week

    Song: Faith Hill - Baby You Belong

    The Bottom Line

    You're thinking up a storm. You're soaked in smartness. And struck by brilliance.

    In Detail

    A social butterfly? Who, you? Oh, you bet you are. You're so darned sociable that it's often tough to make a date with you. Still, if you want to find the time for someone, you'll find it -- and there's someone you'd cancel just about anything to be with now. The good news is that they're feeling the same way. Suggest that you two blow off the rest of the world and devote the next 24 hours to each other -- period. Bet you don't get any arguments.

    Hahaha, this is such a cute friendster horoscope. :p I'm soaked in smartness and struck by brilliance. *sparkle* Ooh am I glittering so much it's blinding you? :p

    I had the oddest dreams last night. Dreamt the big O's was over. Was at the school's General Office collecting my results slip like there was no biggie. Seige helped me get my slip. *chuckle* I know somehow in reality she'd never do that. :p She'd never approach MY school's staff to ask for MY result slip. :P

    But she being the first one to see the slip... no biggie then. :p She looked at it then told me, "wah lao, you." I thought I did fab!

    Things I saw, however, were B3s and a C5, being higher chinese. and one E8. I can't remember what. Possibly Bio? lol And that sucks. God knows why she'd have said, "wah lao, you." But I remember being pretty happy with my C5. No more chinese ever ever EVER. Maaaaan. Hope that's a sign. Hahaha.

    Anyway, yesterday I was out almost the entire day. Collected my passport, went to Bugis with my family for a while. There was some food festival stuff going on - Makan Mania '05. Queues were too long for their own good, people like us (with non-existent patience) couldn't be bothered, really. Until my brother caught sight of some Long Beach Black Pepper Crabs. His favourite dish. Tsk. After that, he would non-stop hope for us to go home so he could feed on those stuff. Snortttt.

    My mum was hungry though, she wanted to grab a bite. My brother suggested Starbucks, and he was like, "oh maybe we can have our crab there. Chilli crab and mocha frappe. Oh my god, it rhymes!" I was like, *peers* Helloooo? Knock knock!

    We were at Bugis because we sent my dad's digital camera for repair there and were gonna collect it. My dad was so happy that his little baby's back in his arms, he wouldn't stop snapping pictures of us from afar. I'd be like, oh gosh, the paparazzi. My bro would go, oh my fans. Many times, I had to tell him his arrogance knows no limit. *sigh*

    When everyone was home, I went off to Pasir Ris Park to meet someone else, and boy was it fun. *grin* I was playing the... flying fox thing but you had to sit on the thing to swing from one side to the other? Maaaan I never played that beforeeee. Felt like such a little girl yesterday. :p We weren't about to fight the kids off the swings though. *puts on angelic smile* Tried climbing the big Spiderweb thing there. Man, I suck at climbing.

    (Brenda would remember the OBS climbing of logs activity. I suck! Hahaha)

    We caught the tiniest bit of the sunset. But it was lovely cos it threatened to pour many, many times. And there was this one moment we were sheltered by dark clouds (the irony!) and this thin beam of light peeking through? It looked like the way to heaven! As of how they showed 'heaven' in movies. It was gorgeous!

    But of course, the above was disrupted by my granny a million times, I was getting pretty pissed off. And no, I do not care, I'm still going out tomorrow. :)

    Caught 3 hours of Live Aid last night. *sigh* Missed Good Charlotte, didn't stay up long enough to see Simple Plan. Didn't see Maroon 5 either. Soooo annoying. Who in their right minds would get glued to the screen from 9pm to 7am!? I only caught it from 10ish to nearly 2. Green Day was fab though, I liked their rendition of We Are The Champions. Loved Dido's Seven Seconds, and it was so nice to hear the entire crowd singing Thank You in unison. Keane was alright, and they have a pianist slightly more hyper than Jamie Cullum. *raises eyebrow*

    Just gonna laze around today. Enjoy my peace.

    2 Comments:

    At Sun Jul 03, 07:13:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger elise said...

    the 'in detail' part's really true haha. *cough* pasir ris park? *wink* ahhh... i did not know live aid was showing. shall go catch the highlights of it now.

     
    At Sun Jul 03, 09:53:00 pm GMT+8, Blogger sh said...

    hahaha hahahaha hahahahaha i just thought it was a funny horoscope. :p

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home